Florida Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
At A&B Insurance and Financial, Inc.we’re here to help you find the right health care coverage at the right price. That’s what Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida,Inc.(BCBSF)has been doing for over 65 years… providing millions of your friends and neighbors with personalized health solutions that are flexible and affordable. Plus access to a full range of personal support for health and wellness care that can help you stay healthy and in control of your health care options. From group health benefit plans or individual and family health coverage, to Medicare Supplement Insurance policies and dental policies, we have something for everyone—and every budget.
Becoming a Blue member opens the door to a whole range of benefits, but perhaps the most valuable is how we can help you get the most out of whichever plan you choose.
Group Health Benefit Plans
BCBSF has a wide range of affordable group health benefit solutions for small businesses. Count on Blue for all of your health insurance needs.
- BlueOptions plans meet the diverse needs of your workforce with a variety of benefit and affordable premium options, including Health Savings Account (HSA)-compatible plans.
- BlueSelect plans offer a range of coverage options featuring lower premiums and a community-focused network designed for added cost savings.
Under 65 Individual and Family Health Plans
With BCBSF, individual health insurance has never been so affordable. We have a range of options to fit your needs, from comprehensive coverage policies to limited benefit plans. Plus, many plans have optional maternity benefits.
Affordable Traditional Insurance
- BlueOptions plans include comprehensive health care solutions such as predictable cost plans, hospital/surgical plans, HSA-compatible and Temporary insurance plans. Some plans even include dental benefits.
- BlueSelect plans offerlower premiums, up to 20% less than similar plans, with a community focused network to maximize your health care dollars.
Value Plans with No Medical Questions Asked
- GoBlue limited benefit health plans include a discount on routine health care like office visits, labs tests, dental services and prescription drugs, without network restrictions.
- FamilyBlue membership provide saccess to discounts on health care services for the entire family, without network restrictions.
Whether you are looking for individual health insurance or small group health benefit plans, Miami-Dade Blue local network plans offers valuable and very affordable benefits for those working or living in Miami-Dade County. These plans are in partnership with Miami-Dade Blue County.
Over 65 and Medicare Eligible Plans
If you’re approaching or are older than age 65, BCBSF has a wide variety of plans to supplement or replace your Medicare coverage. What’s more, BCBSF has a “same age forever” benefit that ensures your premium will never go up because of your age. (Please note, not all plans are available in every county.)
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
- BlueMedicare Supplement A, B, C, D, F, G - The freedom to choose any doctor or hospital nationwide.
- BlueMedicare Supplement K, L, M, N - These plans offer a lower premium, but include a higher member cost-sharing than our other Medicare Supplement insurance policies. You still have the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital nationwide.
- BlueMedicare Supplement Select B, C, D, M - All the benefits of a traditional Medicare Supplement insurance plan with your own choice of doctors—you are only required to use an in-network hospital.
Medicare Advantage Plans
- BlueMedicare HMO (offered by Health Options, Inc.) - Features complete Medicare coverage including prescription drug benefits. Dental and hearing benefits included at no extra cost by network providers (not available in Broward County).
- BlueMedicare PPO - Features prescription drug coverage, plus the freedom to choose any provider, in-network or out.
- BlueMedicare RPPO - Offers flexibility to choose providers in- and out-of-network at an affordable monthly plan premium. Prescription drug coverage is included.
- BlueMedicare Rx (PDP) - Offers low cost Medicare Part D prescription drug plans with zero deductibles, available even if you do not carry BCBSF insurance.
Other Products and Services
Did you know BCBSF also offers valuable dental, disability and life insurance policies?
Helping You Manage and Improve your Health
With Blue, you have a variety of easy to use, trusted health and wellness resources that are available in person, over the phone or online—whatever is more convenient for you. From a 24/7 nurse line and free health programs, to expert advice from care consultants who can easily compare the quality and cost for different providers or help you understand your treatment options, Blue Cross is here to help you make smart choices that help keep you well and save you money on your health care. Best of all, these services are free to members.
You can also take advantage of the many easy and convenient tools to help you understand the information you need to positively impact your health status: WebMD, lifestyle improvement programs, member health statements, plus you can create your own online personal health record to help you keep track of your medical history. You can have all this and the peace of mind that comes with having Blue Cross coverage.
There are many ways Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida can help you. To reach a licensed agent, call us any time Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m,
These policies have limitations and exclusions. Some policies are subject to medical underwriting. The amount of benefits provided depends on the plan selected and the premium will vary with the amount of benefits selected. For costs and complete details, contact you insurance agent.
Networks are comprised of independent contracting health care providers.
BCBSF offers only the high-deductible health plan to be used in conjunction with the Health Savings Account (HSA). For more information on the tax advantages and implications of an HSA, contact your legal or tax advisor.
FamilyBlue is NOT health insurance. It is a medical discount plan providing services from certain health care providers. The plan does not make payment directly to the providers. The plan member is obligated to pay for all health care services, but will receive a discount from the health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. The plan is administered by Coverdell & Company, Inc., a discount medical plan organization located at 8420 W Bryn Mawr, Suite 700, Chicago, IL 60631, 1-800-918-7600.
Our Medicare Supplement insurance policies are not connected with or endorsed by the US Government or the Federal Medicare Program. These policies have limitations and exclusions which work in conjunction with Medicare.
A Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. A Medicare-approved Part D Sponsor.Individuals must have both Part A and Part B to enroll. These contracts are renewed annually, and availability beyond the end of the current contract year is not guaranteed. Exclusions, limitations, copays, coinsurance and deductibles may apply. This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE or consult www.medicare.gov.
Dental, Disability and Life insurance plans are offered by Florida Combined Life Insurance Company, Inc. (FCL), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, and an affiliate of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida.
Y0011_65488 R1110 A File & Use 11152010